[CS-FSLUG] Re: CS-BibleStudy

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Fri Apr 2 13:41:17 CST 2004

Hi Brian,
> I would be interested in seeing the "revival" (hehe) of the
> CS-BibleStudy.  Was that a separate list?  Was a week devoted to a
> certain topic?  Was their one leader or one per week?  I'm curious how
> that worked.  I would definitely be interested in helping with it as I
> love studying the Bible and helping other learn from it as well.

  It was just a once a week posting (initially on Friday, then moved to
Sunday) that I would post working our way through the Bible one chapter
at a time. On alternating weeks the chapter and questions would come
from OT and NT readings (we almost got through Matthew and about half
way through Genesis before I stopped).

   I'd like to see it return weekly, but as far as the books of the
Bible, I don't think the particular ones really matter (although
preferably, we may not want to start in Leviticus or some such :-)). I
think it might be good if we could get it setup where we had four or
five volunteers that cycled through working on it (they wouldn't have to
keep doing it forever, obviously).

   If you'd like to sign on to the "project" that'd be great. I have one
other person who volunteered awhile back, I can contact him to see if he
is still interested too. Maybe 3 volunteers would be suitable for now
and we can see how things go.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |