[CS-FSLUG] Mandrake 10.0 screenshots

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 2 09:48:18 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 07:45:49PM -0600, N.Thompson wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/mdk10/

Is that bar thingy down on the bottom the default look for KDE now?
I've seen that in other screenies online.  Talk about ripping off OSX,
sheesh.  Does it even expand the icons when you mouse over them?

Here is a screenshot of my current setup:

   http://www.brianandkellyderr.com/images/screenie-03302004.jpg

Good ole blackbox with xplanetbg  :)  (I still need to get off my rump
and use the --clouds option on xplanet, but eh.)

Brian

--
The just man walketh in his integrity:
his children are blessed after him.  -- Proverbs 20:7