[OfB Talk] Anyone Still Here?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Dec 11 18:43:35 CST 2007

Hi everyone,
	I have two lists on this server, OfB-Talk and FOSS-Cafe that serve
pretty much the same purpose of being techie oriented OT lists. The
former exists originally as a fork of a fork of SuSE-Linux-E and FOSS-
Cafe has the proud heritage of being the official successor to KDE-
Cafe. If your on one of these lists, you already know all of that, I
suppose.

	Here's the question: do these lists still serve a useful purpose in
theory, and if so, would you have any objections to merging them
together? The way I see it, both have been dead for awhile, but maybe
if we grouped them together, we could get a conversation going again.

	Interested?

	Thanks,
			Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot