[OfB Talk] Wow. Windows Virtualization without a Window

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Dec 3 16:38:19 CST 2006

> The problem I have, is letting those immoral slobs have even 1 cent
> of my
> money! And, I'd have to purchase the OS to run it anywhere; on it's
> own 'puter or in a VM. I strive to replace it, so I don't have very
> many
> support issues. ;)

	Yes, that would be ideal. :-) So far, I've gotten a few people to
become Mac switchers, but my attempts at Linux switching didn't go as
well and most resist any kind of switching. Most of my clients ignore
my advice on computers in general and then throw their broken HP at
me to fix when it goes belly up after a few months.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth