[OfB Talk] Wow. Windows Virtualization without a Window

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Dec 3 14:19:04 CST 2006

> I'm still trying to figure out "why" running anything MickySoft is
> needed in the first place.

	Well, for me, a lot of it is for testing and tech support. I often
need the real Windows apps when I'm walking someone through fixing a
problem on their computer. I keep a separate Windows computer for the
job, but I'm not adverse to having it all on one system.

	I also occasionally use it to access old MS Publisher files I
created back in the day.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas