[OfB Talk] Research survey on software patents

Sigrid Bertenbreiter sservelan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 04:37:19 CDT 2005

Hello,

I hope that I'm addressing this email to the right mailing list and that you will be able to help and forward it as appropriate. Apologies if this is a rather general request, but I'm sincerely hoping that some people from the Free/Open Source community will be willing to help me by stating their opinion.

My name is Sigrid Bertenbreiter, and my post is regarding a survey which I’m conducting as part of my MSc dissertation project at City University, London, UK. The topic is ‘The Impact of Software Patents on Free/Open Source Software’.

I’m looking for people who work with software and have an opinion on software patents, particularly those who also work with free/open source software. If this applies to you, then please take a minute or two to complete the survey – it would greatly help me and my project!

The survey is very short and available online at http://fs10.formsite.com/SwPatents/form320650295/index.html.

Your survey responses will be strictly confidential and data from this research will be reported only in the aggregate. If you have any questions at any time about the survey or the procedures, you may contact me by email at S.Bertenbreiter at city.ac.uk.

Thanks very much in advance for your support with this.

Best Regards,
Sigrid

http://mail.yahoo.com