[Foss-cafe] Anyone Still Here?

Tink tink at svn.net
Tue Nov 28 16:10:39 CST 2006

At 15:51 -0600 28/11/2006, Timothy Butler wrote about Re: [Foss-cafe]
Anyone Still Here?:

|> |Anyone still here? Happy Thanksgiving, by the way!
|>
|> A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well Tim.
|> yes, I'm still here as well ;-)
|
|	Thanks, and it is good to hear you are still here. How are things? I
|don't think I realized you were back in the States again. :-)

We moved to Portland last year October after Intel made Waldo an off
he couldn't refuse ;-) He has a position as Linux Desktop Architect
and it much happier at Intel. Is busy with his Portland Project, ODF,
OSDL and other stuff I do not know about ;-)  Afer 6 years
Novell/SUSE it was time for a change, there was no job growth
whatsoever. We bought a home and are doing well, the Pacific
NorthWest is beautiful and suits us well. We hope to stay for a while.

--
Tink
Portland, OR