[Foss-cafe] mail filtering setup protocol

Daniel Cassidy dan at dmdstudios.co.uk
Wed May 19 20:05:16 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 01:38, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Daniel Cassidy <dan at dmdstudios.co.uk> [05-19-04 19:32]:
> > On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 01:19, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > > Your <personal opinion> is comparable to something else that everyone
> > > has, but your's is apparently located between and directly above your
> > > shoulder blades.
> >
> > Your quick resort to personal insults is a clear indication that you
> > have nothing useful to contribute to this discussion.

The term 'purist' is not intended as an insult and it is also not
directed at you.

I was referring to the statement "I was told 'hell no', imap is not for
filtering", but it turns out I misread the original post, which led me
to believe that the 'hell no' answer came from purism rather than the
sensible technical desire not to overload the server needlessly :).