[Foss-cafe] job sites don't work anymore ?

Tink tink at svn.net
Wed Apr 7 06:23:29 CDT 2004

At 14:14 +0100 4/6/04, dan at dmdstudios.co.uk wrote about Re:
[Foss-cafe] job sites don't work anymore ?:

|Nonsense. Closed borders is exactly what causes life to be comparitively
|expensive in the US and comparitively cheap in India.

Don't agree with you. As we have open borders in the EU now, life has
not exactly been getting cheaper but either more expensive.

True it's possible for someone to work in Greece, Bulgaria, France or
wherever you fancy if you have EU citizenship but still you need a
residence permit in order to be able to work.

I think the coming months will proof that in the once so called 'low
cost of living' countries like the new EU countries, who are now
joining the EU, life will be getting more expensive.

So I'm not quiet sure why you think that opening up your borders will
lower the cost of living.

--
Tink
France