[CS-FSLUG] How are you?

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Fri Sep 3 19:35:51 CDT 2021

Hi Tim,

Looks like the [CS-FSLUG] tag was removed from the listserv mail
subjects. This is going to be permanent? Now it's wreaking havoc with
my filters.

Blessings,

Eduardo

En respuesta al mensaje de Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> el Fri, 3
Sep 2021 16:51:20 -0500

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español