[CS-FSLUG] Ping

sjm lists sjm.mlists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 22:34:50 CDT 2021

Rocky, Alma, Oracle, CentOS Stream, RHEL (developer license)...

TBH, not sure if it matters much.  Just like the hardware has become pretty
much commodity, it seems the OS for servers is going that way as well.
Obviously, it depends on use case, but containers which abstract away the
OS are becoming more mainstream.

-sjm