[CS-FSLUG] Ping

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Fri Aug 6 16:51:55 CDT 2021

Hi Nathan, fellow listmembers,

Pong! Here I am.

Happily waiting for Slackware release 15.0.-

The newest progress that I made regarding Linux/FOSS is that I needed to
prepare hebrew slides and I wanted to use LaTeX Beamer. I discovered
that I could use UTF-8 and any good Hebrew font with XeLaTeX and while
not perfect, I'm very happy.-

Blessings

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado de Inglés