[CS-FSLUG] Mechanical Keyboard

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Fri Oct 17 20:52:56 CDT 2014

I own an Unicomp Model M. Heavy (~3 kg), kind of noisy, but worth every cent and pound of it.
Typing on it is a whole different level of typing.

Recommended.

Blessings,

Eduardo
--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español

-- Respondiendo a Timothy Butler Friday 17 October 2014 20.19.47: