[CS-FSLUG] Multiple monitors on one computer

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:38:08 CDT 2013

I have just purchased three, Optiquest Q171B 17" LCD Monitors. The input is
VGA D-Sub.

I am running a PC with Linux Mint 11.  I need a video card that will drive
all three monitors simultaneously running a DIFFERENT program on each of
the three monitors simultaneously.

Can anyone give me a* specific recommendation*, model numbers, etc.  So
that I can search Ebay for what I need??

Jim Isbell
TheFreeRepublicAt.WordPress.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtoaMM1ChY&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjJ3Fw0nSQ
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010609777

Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!