[CS-FSLUG] SELF 2013: What You Missed

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:40:59 CDT 2013

Greetings everyone!

It was a great LinuxFest this past weekend here in Charlotte.  Here are the
links to what you missed out on, as well as my presentation on the
PostgreSQL database system and the ltree module (which is better than
adjacency lists, nested sets and path enumeration) for creating and running
queries against hierarchical category trees in PostgreSQL.

My general take on the SouthEast LinuxFest.
http://dcparris.net/2013/06/11/southeast-linuxfest-what-you-missed/

Here is a link to my slides (*.odp) on the ltree module:
http://dcparris.net/2013/06/11/self-2013-ltree-slides/

Blessings,
Don
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, Linux+, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate