[CS-FSLUG] How can I configure Gnome-search-tool?

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Sun Jul 7 01:05:25 CDT 2013

I've been using it for years in Linux Mint, but in recent years it seems
to have lost some of it's functionality.  It still does a thorough search,
but when I right click on a file, and choose "open containing folder", it
seems to be completely confused about how to go about it, and winds up
trying to open the containing program in a graphics program, or a web
browser, or...?

Seems to me there should be a configuration file for it, but I haven't
been able to find it. OR is their a way to attach a script, or issue a
command to get it to actually go to the appropriate folder?

Dave McMullen