[CS-FSLUG] Microsoft Technology Mandated in GA Colleges?

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Thu Jan 10 23:50:20 CST 2013

Since Linux in it's many forms is available free of any charge world wide,
They may feel that they have to provide their products free in order to
secure, or maintain any market hold. Their products are clearly not
"better", But their business model prohibits competition on anything like
a level playing field.
DavidM