[CS-FSLUG] Still can't get through - getting my emails to the Users group back as "spam".

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Feb 5 12:09:34 CST 2013

Hi there,
My email address should be in these emails, but just in case you need
to send directly, it is: tim.young at LightSys.org

Both trinity.pjhosting.com and hisfeet.net resolve to the same IP

[root at lshome3 ~]# host trinity.pjlhosting.com
trinity.pjlhosting.com has address 67.228.245.162
trinity.pjlhosting.com mail is handled by 0 trinity.pjlhosting.com.
[root at lshome3 ~]# host hisfeet.net
hisfeet.net has address 67.228.245.162
hisfeet.net mail is handled by 20 mx2.spamfiltering.com.
hisfeet.net mail is handled by 10 mx1.spamfiltering.com.
[root at lshome3 ~]#

And that IP is the same one that is being "blacklisted" because it
has sent out spam.  It does not tell us how the domain is set up.
Most likely it is an issue that the trinity.pjhosting.com folks
should deal with.  Do you have a contact email address for the chap
at trinity.pjhosting.com who set up hisfeet.net for you?  It could be
that "trinity" is a computer at a co-lo, so the pjhosting folks might
not be the people to contact.  But if you could forward that spam
reject message to the person who set it up for you or who you pay the
registration stuff to, they should know how to proceed.

     - Tim Young