[CS-FSLUG] OT: I'm surprised they didn't elect a queer this time!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Aug 16 18:56:48 CDT 2013

*Largest Lutheran Group Elects First Female Leader*
<http://news.newsmax.com/?K6IRaXmApCXKhFu11xtdDVF1vDgztfU1K&http://www.newsmax.com/US/Lutheran-Group-Female-Leader/2013/08/14/id/520494?s=al&promo_code=14886-1>

The nation's largest Lutheran group elected its first woman as presiding
bishop on Wednesday. The Rev. Elizabeth Eaton was chosen as head of the
liberal-leaning Evangelical Lutheran Church in America during its
national legislative meeting in Pittsburgh. "This is a huge change for
me, for my staff, for my family, for my church," Eaton said.
*Read the Full Story --- Go Here Now*

--
Trusting Obama With Border Security Is Like Trusting
Bill Clinton With Your Daughter!