[CS-FSLUG] OT: The Hypocrisy Of Gay-“Marriage” Advocates

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Apr 29 11:11:20 CDT 2013

When a liberal tells me he supports gay marriage because he supports
equality for all, I like to invent for myself a sister in her mid-teens
and a father with whom, I tell the liberal, I am deeply in love, and who
in turn are in love with me. Our mutual plan, I tell the liberal, is for
the three of us to get married in a few years when my sister is of legal
age, and to live a long life together in loving matrimony, just me, my
sister/wife, and my father/husband.

It is at this point that the liberal, usually, will discover a sudden
and strong respect for tradition. It’s a fun experiment.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/04/the-hypocrisy-of-gay-marriage-advocates/

--
"Molon labe." MILLIONS of us will be waiting!
--USA Patriots, 2013