[CS-FSLUG] OT: I really hope he gets nailed....big time!!! But, I wonder if it is, what will the ramifications be?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Apr 25 15:36:53 CDT 2013

We asked Gallups to define what he means by a "VIP."   Gallups
responded, "A VIP is a very important person of standing. That is a
person who can DO something about this case - a person who can move this
case to the prosecution level. There are several State and Federal
officials and law enforcement entities that can make that happen. These
are the ONLY people we are dealing with at this point. The investigation
has been done. The evidence is in. The document is a 100% proven and
signed off on - FRAUD. There is no more question about that."

Gallups went on to say, " Now the only questions that remain are 1. Who
did it? and 2. Why did the POTUS offer it as his own?   These are huge
questions and we are dealing only with people now who have "standing" in
the matter - people who can get this case to a prosecution level. That
is finally happening. We are further along now with this matter than
ever before. I know people are anxious. Mike Zullo, Sheriff Arpaio, and
I are asking people to be patient - something will happen soon."

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/04/breaking-more-vips-are-getting-on.html

--
"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.