[CS-FSLUG] Multiple Monitors and three programs at once

Josiah Ritchie josiah at josiahritchie.com
Mon Apr 22 13:54:44 CDT 2013

Absolutely, this is all in the config of X and your video cards. You can
choose either to mirror the image or have separate screens. If you have a
laptop you might run into a video card limit where it will only mirror the
laptop screen to the external screen, but I haven't seen that limitation in
a long time.

http://about.me/josiah