[CS-FSLUG] OT: VERY GOOD read!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Sep 24 16:38:19 CDT 2012

    Perhaps the most concise,well documented,and thought provoking
    report we've read on the ongoing fraud of barry soetero with
    government collusion. Especially revealing are the visits to the
    site by the very corrupt DoJ itself.

    Nothing, other than divine intervention will restore the Republic to
    it's God fearing roots and adherence to our one binding document.
    However, often that intervention is implemented through upright
    people who are the means He (God) raises up to proclaim the truth in
    the evil exposure. For such at time, is this...

    September 24, 2012 12:12 PM
    <http://pixelpatriot.blogspot.com/2012/09/breaking-evidence-emerges-fbi.html?showComment=1348503127946#c1741176153749949746>

http://pixelpatriot.blogspot.com/2012/09/breaking-evidence-emerges-fbi.html

--
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides
the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog,