[CS-FSLUG] Free Church Software

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Fri Jan 27 12:28:39 CST 2012

I quite agree with you, Ed.  Biblical fellowship is not based nearly so
much on what we consider "doctrine" as it is upon life. Life (in the
Spirit) is not based on manners or rules, but on grace, and laid hold of
by God given faith. If I conclude that such faith is present, then our
fellowship has no limits except the limits that we put upon each other.
Before God we are one in Christ, and should be living that way.

Dave McM