[CS-FSLUG] Have You Built a Custom Kernel and Why?

dcolburn at bibleseven.com dcolburn at bibleseven.com
Mon Jan 23 12:11:17 CST 2012

They seem to do it all the time in Puppy Linux - from what I have
read generally for increased-efficiency or to integrate an app more
tightly.

They have an app which is specifically designed to make the process
simple.

I've never tried ...

--

Draw nearer to the Lord and He will bless you,
Have an http://Ultrafidian.com Day!