[CS-FSLUG] Free Church Software

dcolburn at bibleseven.com dcolburn at bibleseven.com
Mon Jan 23 09:22:36 CST 2012

Thanks Josiah!

It was not on the linked pages, or on their Home page
<http://lifekids.lifechurch.tv/>
so I missed it.

Good to know that they are a Biblically-sound organization.

The Mormons, and many liberal faux-christian religious groups, have been
posturing as Biblical-Christian and are leading many away from the one true
Gospel.

--

Draw nearer to the Lord and He will bless you,
Have an http://Ultrafidian.com Day!