[CS-FSLUG] OT: Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible

sjm sjm.mlists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:00:54 CST 2012

> http://godfatherpolitics.com/3484/wycliffe-bible-translators-producing-muslim-friendly-bible/

One of the comments following the opinion/blog post:
---------
Linda

Do we always believe everything that we read as gospel truth, or do we
investigate and find out the truth? I decided to contact Wycliffe and
see if what was printed above was true. It is not and so I would suggest
that the author check with their sources before publishing wrong
information. It might be a good idea for us to do the same before we
condemn .
---------