[CS-FSLUG] Routing Issue

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:02:41 CST 2012

Thanks Tim,

I should have remembered to put the router in - it's a Linksys WRT54g.  I
have used it before and am quite certain I was able to do the u-turn thing
before.  It doesn't offer iptables at all (or at least not any interface to
that), although my CentOS server does.  Even with the iptables turned off
temporarily, I still could not do the u-turn.  I am positive I did this
before with this same router.  I am actually considering upgrading the
router - this one is ancient and I would like one that supports IPv6 as
well as IPv4.

I am open to recommendations on such a router as well.