[CS-FSLUG] old geeks?

Peter J. Vasquez Sr. pjvasquez at baeyogin.com
Sat Dec 1 18:23:11 CST 2012

Ed,
  I don't know if you'd call me a 'real' hardware collector.  I have
several of these keyboards that I use on my current systems.  I really like
the feel even over every other keyboard I have.  If you're willing to send
it to me, I'd greatly appreciated.  I'm willing to pay shipping.  Let me
know if it's still available.  Thanks.

--
Peter