[CS-FSLUG] OT: Hope: Marching to the beat of the march of Providence

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Fri Aug 31 21:30:07 CDT 2012

Very worth reading including many of the comments. The kingdoms of this
world are not yet the Kingdom of our God, and even when Jesus reigns in
Jerusalem, for 1000 years The Bible is plain that at the end of that time
Men are still so-o-o ready to listen to the arch enemy of our souls, and
to rebel again even against a perfect Ruler.  The Gospel of the grace of
God in Christ is the only escape from our own inate rebellion.