[CS-FSLUG] OT: Whoever has the most babies wins

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Aug 29 16:02:57 CDT 2012

On 08/28/2012 11:19 AM, Stephen McCracken wrote:
> On 08/27/2012 09:55 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> >There is a great opportunity here for Christians. Have more babies,
>> >encourage your friends to have more babies....
> That assumes that all the kids of Christians will also be Christians,
> but that's not a given.  God also didn't call us to build the church
> through having more kids, but by*going out*  and making disciples.  How
> well are we as the Church doing this?

1, I didn't write the article. O:-)   2, we're NOT doing well at
all....not in any category!! Parents don't home school or private school
their kids instead of turning them over to the state! That is just plane
ignorant, IMHO. In most parts of the Country, it's almost - note I said
"almost" - impossible to raise your kids with full knowledge of our Lord
while they attend a public school. I don't need to list all the reasons
why, because we all know them.

The US today reminds me somewhat of Israel during the time of Moses, in
that so many have forgotten about why so many came here to establish our
Nation, and the influence of Scripture and FAITH in our Lord for so
many. I am convinced that if, as a nation, we don't repent and turn
towards Him SOON, God is going to punish us in a very brutal big way.
Maybe this will be part and parcel of the Trib., and maybe it will be
before then.....I don't know and I'm not about to guess. ;-)

Fred

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama