[CS-FSLUG] OT: I didn't know about this until today! Obamacare Reg: Health Plans Must Sterilize 15-Yr-Old Girls for Free

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 13 15:25:27 CDT 2012

Thanks to an Obamacare regulation that took effect on Aug. 1, health
care plans in Oregon will now be required to provide free sterilizations
to 15- year-old girls even if the parents of those girls do not consent
to the procedure.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius finalized the
regulation earlier this year.

It says that all health care plans in the United States--except those
provided by actual houses of worship organized under the section of the
Internal Revenue Code reserved for churches per se--must provide
coverage, without cost-sharing, for sterilizations and all Food and Drug
Administration-approved contraceptives to "all women with reproductive
capacity."

http://cowboybyte.com/11105/obamacare-reg-health-plans-must-sterilize-15-yr-old-girls-for-free-without-parental-consent/

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama