[CS-FSLUG] OT: You Can Be A Christian Or A Liberal, But Not Both

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Aug 6 20:23:24 CDT 2012

I vote conservatively, but I think the same headline could say "You can be a Christian or a Conservative." Both major parties have so many flaws that I think we as Christians should hesitate to include one of them in our "identity." I happen to think the flaws of the Democratic party are worse, of course, but I still think this article risks preaching the "religion of the Republic" instead of Christianity.

Tim