[CS-FSLUG] Preaching the Libre Software Gospel

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:03:58 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I've been silent on the libre software front for a long while now, with just
a few posts here and there.  After thinking about all of the hulabaloo over
the passing of Steve Jobs and other issues, I've written what I hope is a
fairly practical response, both to those critical of Steve Jobs and those
critical of Richard Stallman.  I also hope this post demonstrates its own
core message.

http://dcparris.net/2011/10/21/preaching-the-libre-software-gospel/

If anyone wants to comment on the blog itself, you'll have to shoot me an
e-mail (off-list) so I can setup an account for you.  Otherwise, feel free
to post on this thread.  :-)

Blessings,
Don
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, LEED AP O+M, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate