[CS-FSLUG] OT: PC(USA) okay with 'gay' clergy

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:00:00 CDT 2011

Hello my friends...

On 12.05.2011 09:42, davidm at hisfeet.net wrote:
> One would hope so, but the history (and current condition) of apostate
> "churches" demonstrates that few will leave. The familiar is too
> comfortable. Remeber the old story about "cooking a live frog".

About the "cooking of the life frog"... this is a funny story. But it is
not true! So I think it is a quite bad example...

And about leaving, or staying... if all the people, that think the
organization is moving in the wrong direction, just leave, the others
will take over the organization and nothing will change back to the
good! So staying and fighting might be more appropriate?

An organization has a name. And there are people, not able to
distinguish the right way from the wrong way. So they believe, what an
organization that they used to trust, tells them. So what about these
people? Leaving might be the best thing for myself. But is it the right
thing to do? Maybe one should ask where god wants us and not judge on
people that act in another way than the one we think is the right one.

> Dave McMullen
>
> Fred wrote:
>>
>> The PC(USA) has been, for some time, moving away from Scripture and
>> embracing what is promoted by Satan and his minions. Those real
>> Christians who haven't left already certainly will now!
>>
>> Fred

Just my two cents

Marco