[CS-FSLUG] I need a quick way to edit quite a few html documents

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Jun 10 07:52:45 CDT 2011

Somehow my computer escapades do not seem to translate quite as well
into story-telling...

"There was the day when I did not have SED available, nor was the VI
editor, but I had Perl, so I wrote a regex to do massive substitution
and got everything working..."  (sigh) Machetes, transmissions, and
lost marbles...  (were they ball-bearings?) all make for an easier to
tell story...  ;)

Great to hear there is a thriving community of believers there.
God's word does not come back void, and it is always an honor to be
part of the feet that bring good news.  It is always encouraging to
hear that some of the seed fell on fertile soil.

      - Tim