[CS-FSLUG] Linux used to handle floppies really well.

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Sun Jul 31 22:40:38 CDT 2011

Thanks Jon.  But I did find an answer that weems to be working very well.
I'm not even sure what I did, but I think it has to do with getting the
mtools installation right, although I'm not using mtools exactly (most of
the time.  But after I got that right,it seems that dosemu will now access
the floppy with Freedos.  Freedos is way more powerful then MSdos.

You might still be able to make good use (or at least have some fun) with
those floppies that you have.
Dave