[CS-FSLUG] OT: ‪Drinking from my saucer‬‏

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Sun Jul 24 16:12:10 CDT 2011

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:48:59 -0500, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>
wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwjbpxPibu4

I usually don't post what I'm thinking, but I can't resist this one time.
The song is good, and the singer is good enough to buy his music. I plan
to do so, and thank you for introducing him to me. The video was just one
more tiresome overdose of decorative piety. Faith is not strengthened by
force-feeding a huge pile of nice thoughts and pretty pictures. I don't
like seeing my Savior marketed as a wall full of cheap posters, and I
don't need another Jesus frisbee.

Just my feeble-minded two cents.

--
Ed Hurst