[CS-FSLUG] CDigest, V94, 11 - porn coming [to] linux

Georges Rodier gwgr at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 20 16:55:52 CST 2011

I do know what OMG stands for, but in my mind I read Obviously Missing
God.

It is sad to see porn facilitated in Ubuntu but at the very least there
is the proviso, "Remember: The lens and scope are entirely optional
installs and do not come with Ubuntu by default; you are free to NOT
install this."

Perhaps unavoidably, open-source reflects sin-scarred humanity.

Georges

On the lighter side there is the old story of the man crossing the US
border and when asked if he had any pornographic material replied, "Why
I don't even own a pornograph to play it on."

[clip]