[CS-FSLUG] Laptop Power Jack

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Sun Dec 18 11:22:06 CST 2011

Might be a silly idea, which you have already checked, but I once
struggled with the ame thing on a laptop with a totaly dead battery.
Eventually I found that the plug I was using fit just fine on the outside,
but the middle connection wasn't making contact simply because the middle
pin was a smaller diameter. When I got the right adapter on the brick it
worked fine.