[CS-FSLUG] OT: Obama’s Muslim heritage and allegiance to Islam gives little hope in DHS investigating Tampa honor killing.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Aug 30 18:08:26 CDT 2011

*Obama’s Muslim heritage and allegiance to Islam gives little hope in
DHS investigating Tampa honor killing.*

*“/It is important for western countries to avoid impeding Muslim
citizens from practicing religion _as they see fit_./”  President Obama
said.*

*
*
Numerous people have recommended that Florida Family Association contact
the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) regarding the Tampa Police
Department’s mishandling of the honor killing of Fatimah Abdallah.
Click here <http://afolist.net/link.php?M=300191&N=256&L=1618&F=H> for
more info on this case.  That suggestion in this case would make sense
to most Americans for several reasons including:

•  Local law enforcement that may exempt violent crimes from
investigation because they are sanctioned by religiously based codes
pose a threat to national security.
•  Fatimah Abdallah was in the United States on an expired Visa.  Page
11 of the Tampa Police Department General Offense report states “/Dec’d
from Middle East and has Brazilian passport with expired Visa.”/  Click
here <http://afolist.net/link.php?M=300191&N=256&L=1713&F=H> for TPD
report and see bottom of History and Circumstances section for this quote.
•  Citizenship documentation was not noted by Tampa Police in the
General Offense report for most of the Palestinian family members
residing in the house where Fatimah died.

However, the Department of Homeland Security, which sued to prevent
Arizona from defending their state’s border, is ultimately under the
authority of the United States President Barack Obama who appoints that
organization’s secretary.

The extraordinarily strong bond that President Barack Obama has with
Islam and his Muslim heritage is demonstrated in the below linked video
collection of statements that he made.  It is highly unlikely that any
federal agency will review the Tampa Police Department’s whitewash over
the death investigation of Fatimah Abdallah.

*Click here to see the video titled “Obama’s Muslim Heritage and
Allegiance to Islam”*
<http://afolist.net/link.php?M=300191&N=256&L=1714&F=H> posted at
Floridafamily.org

_*Some of the statements transcribed from this video include:*_

“/My father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of
Muslims.  As a boy I spent several years in Indonesia.  I heard the call
of the Azan at the break of dawn.  /(Click here
<http://afolist.net/link.php?M=300191&N=256&L=1712&F=H> to listen to the
Azan)/  But I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the
region where it was first revealed.  _*That experience drives my
conviction.*_”/

“/In the United States, rules on charitable giving /(that also apply to
Christian churches and Florida Family Association)/have made it harder
for Muslims to fulfill their religious obligations.  *_That’s why I am
committed to America Muslims to insure that they can fulfill Saka.”_*
/
/_*“It is important for western countries to avoid impeding Muslim
citizens from practicing religion as they see fit.”*_/

*What can you do about this? * Pray earnestly for the future of our
country and forward this email to family and friends.

Thank you.

Floridafamily.org <http://afolist.net/link.php?M=300191&N=256&L=615&F=H>

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown