[CS-FSLUG] OT: Church and Family , You’re Blowing It

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Thu Aug 18 15:08:05 CDT 2011

The problem here is commitment. I don't know why we have committed the
issue of "marriage" to the government. Or the organised church. They both
have betrayed us and redefined marriage till it isn't recognizable. In
Marriage the central issue is commitment. Likewise in serving the Lord
Christ. Whatever the papers may say. "He that is faithful in that which is
least is faithful also in much."