[CS-FSLUG] OT: Re: Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon May 31 22:03:54 CDT 2010

On 05/31/2010 09:57 PM, Timothy Butler wrote:
> On May 31, 2010, at 7:59 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>

>> >  That's NOT what I, and many others, understood when we read the bill. Once again, Snopes ISN'T to be trusted.
>>
> I haven't read the bill, so the big thing I thought was interesting was that the e-mail was trying to use Snopes to make itself sound more legit. That immediately makes me wary.
>
> Fred, does the bill specifically mention excluding Muslims somewhere?

I have to assume the final bill does, because what I read was the
preliminary......not long before passage. If you want, I'll get a copy
of the finished bill and scan it. It's also one of the POOREST written
pieces of garbage I've ever read!!

Fred

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown