[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon May 31 21:44:04 CDT 2010

On 05/31/2010 12:32 PM, Cia Watson wrote:

[snip]

> I responded to someone's article who basically said our only hope is
> similar to what Fred said above. And my reply is that in fact, our best
> and first hope is to 'just say no' and some education wouldn't hurt
> either. (Like, what is a 'defined benefit plan' and who does it apply
> to? Why am I being told it applies to me? etc.) Oh yeah, and a lot of
> prayer.

Prayer FIRST. ;) Then, work to get the bill "dead"....one way or another.
In health insurance terms, a "defined benefit plan" pays specific
amounts for
specific services. Most people hear the name "defined benefit plan" as
it relates
to retirement benefits from an employer.

Fred

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown