[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Tue May 18 14:32:41 CDT 2010

sjm wrote:
>> It's appropriate. Thank you for letting us help you carry this burden.
>
> Along that line, how're you doing regarding transportation?

Thanks for asking. We have a lead on a replacement, but the sellers has
not yet decided he wants to take payments, but fully understands we
can't do it any other way.

The current vehicle continues to cost more in brake fluid than fuel, but
limps along still. I have no doubt the Lord's hand is at work, but I am
not in a position to see His fingerprints much.

--
Ed Hurst