[CS-FSLUG] How could this be happening

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue May 11 20:01:27 CDT 2010

On 05/11/2010 08:30 PM, Tim Young wrote:

[snip]

> I would treat her request, and the request from Road Runner as being valid.

I wouldn't. I'd guess that in the past year, I've had at least a half
doz. supposed
messages from RR to me. I have a RR address, but NEVER, NEVER send anything
out! ALL of the mail that comes into that account is SPAM, except for
the once-a-month
advertising from Time Warner. I ALWAYS check this stuff out and those
supposedly from
RR and my mail provider (lightlink) have ALWAYS been phony!! My guess
is, she has NO
problem on the Linux side of her 'puter at all!

Fred

--
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people,
except for a few public officials." -- George Mason