[CS-FSLUG] Buried Coax Cable ID

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Thu Aug 19 18:00:10 CDT 2010

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:32:06 -0500, Josiah Ritchie
<josiah at ritchietribe.net> wrote:

> This home is relatively new to you right?

Context: The trailer park itself is easily 40 years old. The lot we rent
has been here most of that, pretty much as it now is. There have been any
number of trailers on this lot before. The trailer was brand new when the
previous occupants rented it. We bought it after living in it for a year,
and that was about a year ago.

The place has been here long enough for a lot of weird stuff like that to
have been planted in the ground.

--
Ed Hurst