[CS-FSLUG] Google -> Topeka

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Sat Apr 3 09:25:46 CDT 2010

I have always loved Google's April fools day things.  They are always
very well done.  Just for kicks, I went back to find some of the older
ones and realized that Google has done multiple April Fools jokes for
the last few years.  I guess most of the Google teams wanted in on the fun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google%27s_hoaxes

This year, I was lucky enough to remember very early in the day that it
was April Fools.  Even so, I probably would have been taken in, except
that I did not have enough time except to scan the article and get back
to it later.  By the time later had returned, I had remembered the date
enough, and realized that Google always does something for a joke...

     - Tim