[CS-FSLUG] Linux Manual for Churches

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:04:31 CDT 2009

I'm currently in the process of writing an article about using open source
software to run churches.  It's focus is on small churches and doesn't go
into the pro's ad con's of MS vs. Linux etc.  It is however focused on
appropriate stewardship.  While thinking about the concepts, it dawned on me
that I hadn't run across a wiki or a good site showing a church how to use
Linux in support of church operations.  How about starting a collaborative
wiki that church planters and small churches can use to plan their
purchases?

Thoughts?

Input?

Were to start?