[CS-FSLUG] For Tim. ;)

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Oct 5 19:44:55 CDT 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I still say what I always say: the first person to create a worm
capable of spreading via Mac OS X would insistently become known
around the world. Mac market share may be smaller than the PC, but the
same "mindshare" matter that gets Apple in all the news outlets when
Steve Jobs unveils a new keyboard would make the hacker famous.

So far, no one has demonstrated a way to get malware on a Mac that
didn't require social engineering...

	-Tim